Senior Asset Management
Are you or a loved one having difficulty managing your finances due to age or medical/mental illness? This program is tailored for your needs to maintain your independence. As your representative, we can provide the following.
- Bill paying
- Reconciling bank statements
- Budgeting and cash flow management
- Review and reconcile credit card statements
- Negotiate with creditors to reduce debt
- Track income and expenses for budgeting and tax deduction reporting
- Provide user-friendly financial reports and organizing information for tax preparation
- Identification and referral to additional social services as needed.
- Interface with other professionals including your CPA, financial advisor and attorney
- Review and analyze credit reports
If you are interested in enrolling in this program, please complete the Asset Protection Form.
Case Managers/Social Workers will need to fill out the Care Worker Referral Worksheet.
Clients will also need to complete the Client Funds Document.
All completed forms can be faxed to 1-866-214-3062 or you can mail the forms to:
P.O. Box 17952
Ft. Mitchell, KY 41017-0952