Direct Rent Payment
This mandated or voluntary program works well for those who have a history of eviction and/or problems with utility payments, are required to have direct deposit, and cannot obtain or do not want a traditional bank account. Direct Rent helps stabilize the family by helping to provide consistent housing. This program can work along side financial counseling, court ordered child support and alimony programs, and DOC programs.
Clients using the Direct Rent program have peace of mind knowing their income is deposited in a secure account. Then we:
- Pay rent to landlord.
- Pay vital utilities as required by lease.
- Pay Renters insurance if required by lease.
- Disburse remaining funds, one time, to a bank account or debit card
When you participate in Direct Rent you can expect:
- A consistent and stable level of service from knowledgeable staff.
- Speed and accuracy when processing changes to your account.
- A commitment to providing this much needed service for years to come.